The CK3A Amplifier, combined with the flexibility of Power PMAC Controller and the ability to interface with various encoder feedback devices, allows the support of the following types of Motors:
- AC/DC synchronous brushless (rotary or linear) - e.g. servo Motor.
- DC Brushed - e.g. voicecoil actuator.
- AC asynchronous - e.g. Induction Motor (contact support for setting up this type of Motor).
- Nano-scale linear servo positioning accuracy
- High PWM frequency - up to 20 kHz
- High resolution current sensing - 16-bit ADCs
- High speed current ADC sampling - up to 6.125MHz
- Dual STO inputs and status output
- Basic functions - Energy discharge, dynamic braking, fan control
- Basic Data reporting - DC bus voltage, power module temperature, firmware version
- Dual 7-segment LED status display
- Built-in or external shunt resistor
- Support of low voltage main power operation